Scholarship Applications now being accepted for 2013
- 2- $1000.00 from LVCEA
- 1-$500 from WAGE
Please go to the Resources Tab and you can find the applications under the Forms Section
**Martin (Marty) Toledo, LVCEA President announces his resignation as of May 30, 2013 due to a serious illness**
The Board asks for your prayers and thoughts for Marty as he goes through this rough journey in his life.
To read Marty's past journey with this serious illness, you can find his resignation letter under News/Issues in the Hot Topics section under Board Positions.
NOMINEES FOR UPCOMING ELECTION
Vice President Treasurer Trustee
Cynthia Leavitt Sherry Bonnett Mark Avis
Henry Lujan Val Sharp John Balodis
May, 29, 2013 thru June 6, 2013
LVCEA Office, 857 N. Eastern Ave.
Monday thru Thursday
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
VOTING LOCATIONS AND TIME
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
June 11, 2013 June12, 2013 June 13, 2013
5:30a.m.-8:00a.m. 5:30a.m.-8:00a.m. 7:30a.m.-10:00a.m.
West Service Center East Service Center City Hall
Garage Parks/Traffic Room Now Cafe
9:00a.m.-1:00p.m. 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m. 11:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
City Hall Regional Justice Center DSC
Lobby Sm. Admin. Conf. Room 2nd Floor
2:30p.m.-4:30p.m 2:00p.m.-4:00p.m 2:00p.m.-4:00p.m
DSC WPCF Regional Justice Center
2nd Floor Meeting Room Admin Conf Room 2153
- **NEW** Letter to City Manager on Defferred Compensation- Under NEWS/ISSUES tab in HOT TOPICS
- Arbitration for the 38 Hour Work Week Grievance begins on June 24th and scheduled thru June 27th
- Arbitration results between LVPPACE and LVMPD-Located under the Resources Tab in Publications
- :an organization of workers formed to protect the rights and interests of its members
- : an organized group of people, businesses, etc., that have the same purpose or interest